For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Free Americans a endangered species

Civilized freedom to the point of freedom lost! What is the cost of the false feeling of security? I have been following this latest government intrusion of our lives in the news the last few days. People are subjecting themselves and children to being groped by a stranger in the name of security. What happens next when a terrorist hides an explosive in a body cavity or is implanted under the skin? Do we then subject everyone to a complete body cavity search? Even worse I heard Sean Hannity say everyone should carry a security card to be scanned. Does that sound familiar is not that what Nazi Germany did? I believe we have already lost to the terrorist as we are disrupting are lives as well as giving up are freedom.And as usual the government closes the barn door after the cow has gotten out. I for one will not give up the fight for I fear not as much as myself but for my son and grandchildren as the only freedom they will know may be from reading about it in a history book. Or will the government rewrite that book or will they have security clearance to even read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment