For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

America a melting pot of cultures

I have been asked why I call myself an Appalachian American . Well the reason why is I am not a political correct person. When this country was started by many different nationalities and christian beliefs, German, French, Italian , Swedish, etc. And the country became a melting pot of these different cultures and we all became Americans. Today politicians are trying to separate and divide this country not only in class warfare but a cultural warfare also , not for the good of the people but what will keep them in power by causing conflict among us and away from the true problem. As any war they want to divide and conquer. So this has become my way of protesting , anytime I fill out a form I write in Appalachian American.

No comments:

Post a Comment