For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The search continues

Went to South Vienna this past Saturday to look at a pair of beagle hounds. Older dogs as I am looking for help for Ole Jack, Kenny Ray went with me. I did not buy the dogs as they had trouble running in the deep snow at one point Kenny Ray stepped into a drift that had covered a ditch
and went waist deep in the snow. The dogs did manage to tree a raccoon in a hollow spot in a tree and managed to get themselves chewed up a bit . I am going to try and look at them again
as soon as the snow melts some, although that might be June as of last night we have 20" of the white stuff. And possibly more on the way this weekend. I did find some more hunting pics though and have posted a few

No comments:

Post a Comment