For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brewer son song's

My father always called me his little boy and he used to sing" Dad's ole boy babe only boy babe dad got". Whenever he would introduce me to someone it was always this is my little boy Kenny, he did this even though I was in my 40's I am 6 ft tall and weigh 275lbs I am not very little and people would laugh as dad was only about 5ft 8.
and did not weigh but about 150Lbs.I have always said the same things to Kenny Ray.
If someone is coming over he ask me not sing Dad's ole boy babe, it embarass's him.
but I know he like's it when I do it. But he does not like it when I sing in the morning the same song that my father sang to me early in the morning.
Up in the morning and off to school, they are teaching the golden rule, and that littel girl behind won't leave you alone. ring ring goes the bell they are cooking that lunch and ready to sell. I belive it is a Chuck Berry song and it used to drive me crazy when my dad sang it to me and I know It drive Kenny Ray crazy, he will try covering up his head singing any thing to try and stop me. I wonder if Kenny Ray will sing to his children the Brewer son song's.

No comments:

Post a Comment