For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ignorance is bliss

I am trying to stay away from the news as I can no longer take it !
Surely the politicians and the media do not believe the public is that stupid.
I think the only stupid ones are the ones paying attention and watching what is being done to our liberties. I have weaned myself away from the idiot box it has not been easy as I used to be one of those guys with a 100 channels. still working on my son and wife though. I am able to walk away from the news starting on Friday evening's. It is amazing how much more relaxed I am just by not paying attention to the world and just living, simple living. It's hard because I always thought it was your civil responsibility to pay attention, and to vote.But anymore all it does is anger me, that the government is just so carelessly killing the American dream right before my eyes and against the will of the people. I asked my secretary to hit me in the head if I start to look at the news on the Internet. As i now know ignorance is bliss and life is to short to be mad at something I find I can not change. I just have to place my faith in GOD. So I hope this is my last politcal post and I will try to get back to writing of Appalachian living.

No comments:

Post a Comment