For my son and grandsons

This blog is for future generations to look at and try to understand a way of life that has disappeared in one generation. A life of simplicty and a life of adventure that only
can come from living with nature.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Appalachian health care plan

I dislike politicians , I am sorry I have grown to hate them. I do not think any of them care about the working families of this country. I believe they would sell their own mothers for a nickel. The very ideal that mandating people to buy anything including health insurance in my opinion is goes against every thing this country was founded on. And any so called Representative of the people and I use this term loosely should be tried for treason. What's next we all have to buy a GM car or even worse an AIG life insurance policy. I am disgusted at government so called saving of America we avoided another great depression by preserving all the millionaire's of these corporations. All they saved were their own paydays so they can get a million dollars for speaking engagements. And the working class of this country continue to struggle just to make ends meet. I have heard all my life from my family members that the democrats are for the ordinary working man , well as all of them know now these former GM employees that have seen their medical insurance taken away and the democrats let them .Insurance that was promised to them in union contracts, they were betrayed by their union the company and the government, 3 winners and the retired losers in 2 ways their insurance gone and their tax money rewarding an incompetent
company. and the whole the government claiming they saved them. you ever hear the old saying " do not pea on me and tell me it is raining" . Guess what folks it is raining.
I work for a small company with 10 employees and the past couple of years it has struggled to keep everyone working. Health insurance is offered but only the those that are single are covered completely on the cost . Those of us with a family , are no longer taking family plans as the cost is now on average $280.00 a week that we have to pay out of pocket. Now are great people saving government wants to help by mandating we take this coverage or be fined.It is my opinion that such a program will force many people into bankruptcy and on to entitlement programs, thus by preserving their power over the people. I believe we must return to the past and families take care of their own
we children must take care of our elderly parents as they took car of us in our youth it is our obligation to do so. My grandfather always had to have a place with 2 house's when he was a sharecropper to care of his elderly father and step mother. The Amish and the Mennonite farming communities do not have health insurance and yet they are a thriving community. They do not rely on the government for handouts . I believe are founding fathers were brilliant men and I believe that a republic that is for the people and by the people will work, But currently it is not sustainable and the people running it must be removed. We the people must take back our government and take back our freedoms that we have let slip away. we owe to our children

No comments:

Post a Comment